POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Isosurface-to-mesh : Re: Isosurface-to-mesh Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface-to-mesh
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Jul 1999 05:08:37
Message: <37998295@news.povray.org>
In article <37987EB2.A7AC92CC@atos-group.com> , "J. Grimbert"
<jgr### [at] atos-groupcom> wrote:

>> I think that goes for the whole European Union - we don't have such a
>> nonsense here in Germany either.
>>
> Yet! But trust the U.S. government to put pressure on the E.U. parliament
> to recognize:

The EU and its member states are independent. The USA cannot blackmail the
EU or any of its member states. The economic power (superseding that of the
USA) of the EU and independence from USA markets doesn't put the USA in a
position to put up any pressure..the USA cannot afford a trade war with the
EU as this would seriously damage growth in the USA and no president/party
could survive it :-)

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde